Filed under: Women
Maybe you're not into florals. Maybe you want dresses that make more of a punch than LBDs or this season's white dresses. Here's a look for you: blurred print dresses. The prints on these dresses are abstract. They look like splashes of paint and you have your choice of softer, ethereal colors (like on this AK Anne Klein Sleeveless Knit Sheath Dress) or bold, in-your-face colors ( like on this Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique Print Charmeuse Faux Wrap Dress). They're so pretty and you can wear them for any occasion.
I found that Nordstrom carries the biggest selections of blurred print dresses, but I've also found other retailers who are selling the trendy look. See my picks below!
Komarov Blurred Print Wrap Dress, $158
- AK Anne Klein Sleeveless Knit Sheath Dress, $129
- Ann Taylor Black Petite Blurred Print Sheath Dress, $158
- Jack & Ginger 'Betty' Voile Blouson Dress, $128
- Donna Morgan Print Ponte Knit Sheath Dress, Was $158, Now $104.90
- Willow & Clay Print Maxi Dress, Was $98, Now $65.90
- Kensie Blurred Lines Dress, Was $138, Now $55.33
- Rampage Scoop Neck Painterly Striped Dress, Was $44, Now $38.99
- Charlie Jade Ruffle Front Racerback Chiffon Dress, $98
- Strapless Sweetheart Watercolor Painterly Printed Dress, $79
- Maggy London Pleat Trim Sateen Sheath Dress, $118
- Bordeaux Shawl Collar Dress, $145
- Ann Taylor Flag Blue Petite Blurred Rose Sheath Dress, $198
Next: Daily Dose of Style: Layering Bracelets
This Season We Also Love:
Convertible Dresses Under $35
Skirts with Pockets!
Color Block Dresses Under $65
Chic Work to Play Attire
Don't miss AOL Shopping's i Heart Sleep Giveaway!
Tell us how many hours of sleep you get each night and you can enter to win a Serta Perfect Sleeper! You'd better hurry, you only have until Sunday, May 1 to enter!