Filed under: Women
Here's one of the fiercest trends of the season: red jeans. The A-listers of Hollywood, one after another, have been showing off their gams in a pair of red, hot skinny jeans this Spring. Some of the people on the list include Sarah Jessica Parker, Katie Holmes, Lauren Conrad and Rihanna. Red jeans are certainly sexy by nature, but you know you can also tone it done by creating a more casual get-up. Try a loose tee and a pair of flats or boat shoes.
If your aim is sexy, wear red jeans with a sassy heel. The red is a strong color, so I wouldn't mix it up with a bright colored shoe. You're safe with any neutral shoe (as in a black, gray, nude or tan color). You also shouldn't wear another piece of red item (shoe, top or handbag). Let your jeans make the statement.
What tops are good bets? Red skinny jeans look fabulous with asymmetric tanks, oversize tops and rocker tees. They also look awesome with printed or striped tops. Just remember to not go crazy with the colors. I have links to tops below to give you examples, but before you check out my picks, tell me, would you wear red jeans?
Mango Jeans in Rouge, $69
Shop Red Jeans:
- Gap Cropped Legging Jeans, Was $59.50, Now $29.99
- Mango Women's Jeans in Rouge, $69
- Blue Essence 'Eliot' Skinny Denim Jeans, $88
- Hudson May Skinny Cropped Jeans in Red, $158
- Citizens of Humanity Thompson Twill Jeans in Picante, $158
- Current/Elliott The Stiletto Cropped Jeans in Cayenne, Was $188, Now $150
Tops You Could Wear:
- Splendid 'Venice' Slubbed Stripe Tank in White, $54
- Leith Print Silk Tee, $110
- Trouve Oversize Crop Tee, $30
- Old Navy Rib-Knit Trim Camp Shirts in White, $24.94
- MNG by Mango Short Sleeve Chiffon Top, $31.92
Next: Daily Dose of Style: Blurred Print Dresses